Thursday, November 11, 2010

Welcome to the World!

 DSC00185

Remember that time I tried my attempt at photography and shot some pregnancy photos of Julie and Adrian?? Well, I am proud to announce that on October 24, Little Adrian came into the world! Julie had to have an emergency C-Section, but mom and baby are doing great! He is such a little cutie! I actually got to take them home from the hospital and it was such a neat time for me…just to get to see her carry him into their home. She is so proud of him already! I honestly thought the first baby I would bring home from the hospital would be my own, but I feel blessed that the Lord would allow me that responsibility and allow me to love Julie in that way. Please please please pray for this little family!  Pray that I can know how to love them the best I can in my time here at the Dale House Project! DSC00188

He wasn’t too excited about his car seat!

No comments:

Post a Comment