Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Short but oh So Sweet

DSC00343Not to sound mushy, but I just love it when Allan is close. I am so thankful he was able to come visit! It was such a quick trip but filled with fun :)

DSC00346



On Friday, we decided to take advantage of the freezing cold and go skiing. I am a pretty bad skier to say the least, but Allan stuck with me the whole time! I was going so slowly that I think I went up the mountains at some points. He was really helpful though in teaching me the S technique to help with my speed and how to control my skis. I loved skiing on the fresh powder! I am used to the ice of NC! What a huge difference! I’m excited to try again :)






DSC00363DSC00365I also took him to my favorite ice cream place (of which I have blogged about before!). You can get HUGE cones for $1! That is so awesome. I’m excited to take my mom there when she comes to visit. You will love it, mom! We were also able to get the holiday season officially started by watching Elf, the best Christmas movie ever.



It’s always sad to see him go, but I am thankful for the short time we had together!


I also got pretty exciting news….my little cousin (by 7 days!) is getting married!! :) Congratulations Robbie and Liz!group

1 comment: