Friday, April 15, 2011

SUPER COOL!

I just had to tell you guys some exciting news and how awesome the Lord is!!

Yesterday morning, I was primary-less (meaning I had no kids that I worked one-on-one with)

Yesterday afternoon, I all of a sudden had 2 new primaries!

One is a boy, and one is a girl.

I haven’t met the girl yet, but…

GUESS WHAT?

The boy is from El Salvador! He barely speaks English and is here in the USA completely alone! I am just so thrilled to get to be his primary and speak Spanish! El Salvador is one of the C-4 countries (Honduras is too!) so I am actually finding some similarities in his El Salvador culture and Honduras!

I have really missed speaking Spanish and being with Hispanic people and I think it is just so cool how the Lord is allowing me to have so many things that I love together in this one boy!!

YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment