Friday, April 29, 2011

Eggs-tra special eggs

IMG_8010

For the family night before Easter, we took the chance to decorate eggs!

 IMG_8013

I kinda thought the kids would hate doing this and complain the whole time, but that wasn’t the case at all. They actually really got into the competition of making your egg look like a staff member. It was really funny to see the results.

IMG_8024IMG_8037IMG_8040 (2)IMG_8048

I personally think that I should have won, but they said a kid had to win. Oh well!

It was really fun to get to watch the kids be just that, kids. I really loved sitting with them as they played with the different colors, put stickers on their eggs, and laugh.

It’s moments like those that I will carry with me as I leave the DHP. Moments of sweet tenderness of sharing life with these kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment