Wednesday, October 6, 2010

MmmBop Re-lived

DSC03385 DSC03389

In May 2008 (pictured above), one of my dreams came true and I was able to meet Hanson :)

In September 2010 I got to re-live that dream, thanks to my wonderful friend Stephanie! I played it real cool when I met them, but you better believe I was jittery with excitement on my insides! I had to text Drew to create jealousy, since he carried a hot pink Hanson wallet for about 17 years held together with staples. I got to wear an all-access pass and skip everyone in line. I felt famous myself! They did play MmmBop,(because they have to because it is forever the greatest) but also have a lot of new songs that I really liked! It really was a good show in beautiful Boulder, and fun to get to hang out with Stephanie for a night at last! (we are on different teams, therefore work opposite nights and never get to hang out!) DSC00042 DSC00045 DSC00051

No comments:

Post a Comment