Friday, August 6, 2010

English Church

DSC09510During our time in Copan, we gathered with a group of other English speakers to worship on Sundays. It proved to be much easier to understand and people didn’t look at us as funny at this church as opposed to the Spanish-speaking churches where we were always tourists :)

 

DSC09512

I am so thankful for this group of people, the relationships we built with them, and the way the Lord brought us together and formed something so special. It excites me so much that they are still in Copan, loving the people of that town and sharing the love of Christ. We truly formed such a special bond with these people that was built on Jesus Christ. I was challenged and encouraged so much in my faith by being able to be around and learn from English Church. It is actually one of the things I miss the most about Copan! 

Pictured is Aisha, Blair, Rachel, Abby, Francisco, Megan, Jenny, and Allan!

No comments:

Post a Comment