Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fall Fun Part 1

I had really good intentions of keeping up with my blog once I got caught up with the wedding blog, but well, life happen. So here’s a little snippet of the past month for the Sharpes (that is fun to say!)

IMG_0930

At the first feel of cool weather, I was ready to get into the fall spirit and eat pumpkin muffins, drink warm drinks, go to a pumpkin patch, etc. etc. etc. Charleston has a great place called Boone Hall Plantation that knows how to celebrate the fall! Pumpkin patch, corn maze, inflatable games,  a jumping pillow (see picture below), a slide tower (pictures below!), a spider web maze, and a petting zoo! Luckily, we have friends with a kid, so we talked them into going so it wouldn’t be so strange for us to go! : ) Plus, we like those friends a lot and wanted to hang with them! Enjoy the photos!IMG_0946Allan conquering the spider web maze (or doing the Harlem Shake, depends how you look at it) IMG_0938Jumping Pillow!IMG_3592

And my favorite sequence of pictures, thanks to Sarah Williams! Make sure to note Allan’s face:IMG_3617IMG_3618

IMG_3619IMG_3620

We were also able to make the trek up to the dash to celebrate my parents’ birthdays! I am thankful to be closer and have the ability to drive to be with my family to celebrate things like this. I am thankful for my parents and happy we were able to celebrate them! But, as is normally the case, all of my pictures are of the babies. They are just too cute! Sorry about the robe picture Blake : )

IMG_0959IMG_0973IMG_0966IMG_0970

I also found out that I am going to be an aunt again! Blash and Dratalie are both expecting again! YAY FOR MORE BABIES!

Okay, stay tuned for part 2: Test Weekend, Halloween, and the Fair!

No comments:

Post a Comment