Tuesday, October 13, 2009

una boda en los estados!


The happy couple! :)


Who's next??

d
My friends can dance :)

n


The girls with Mrs. Rich! :)



We had such a great time at home visiting with family and friends! It was FANTASTIC! Chapel Hill is such an amazing place and has such a HUGE part of my heart. I seriously teared up driving there. I'm so glad Chris and Missy wanted to get married there. The rehearsal was great, the words shared at the rehearsal dinner were true and inspiring. Their wedding was beautiful and I still cannot believe we have friends that are MARRIED! WOW. I continue to pray blessings on y'all. and can't wait to hear abut married life :)

We also got to spend a little (very little) time with family, eating at suttons and YoPo (Praise the Lord). That was a great way to end our visit to the land of cool weather (comparatively) and sweet tea. We are so thankful fr our families and that we got to see them :)

We are so blessed to have such an amazing group of friends that we got to hang out with again for a little bit! I am learning how truly special our friends are, especially this year! It was so fun to be with you guys! :) Can't wait until the next one! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment